Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Movie Prop Craft Project

Recently I was hired to construct a miniature house for a film shoot. The main character in the film was supposed to have built his dream house to use in his proposal to his girlfriend. Like any girl, I've imagined my "perfect" home and of course my Pinterest boards are full of design ideas for it. In this project I got to include some of my own wishes into this miniature dream home; like a white picket fence, wrap around porch, breakfast nook, colorful garden, large windows, and a chimney. What do you imagine your dream home looking like? 

I bought the "puzzle" house at Michael's for $10 and it took me 2 hours just to get to this point. There were so many pieces! 

After 8 or so hours of work (and several hot glue gun burns) my project was finally done!

No comments:

Post a Comment